Monday, January 3, 2011

Noahs Diego and Pablo, Princess Ava, and Vals Butterflies

The first one is a picture of Diego and Pablo on a deserted island. It was for my (then) 4 year old for Christmas 2009. They were his two favorite cartoons and his room is full of their stuff. This picture tied it all together. This is a 12x12" on a 1/4" canvas board in acrylics.


The next one is a picture I painted for my cousin for her baby shower. She was having a girl and didn't like the color pink, so I figured every little girl needs to feel like a princess, so I used the princess from "Princess and the Frog" and made her dress purple. Since she was naming her daughter Ava, that is what I wrote. However, when her daughter was borned, she changed the name, so now I will fix it for her :D

This was am 18x20" on a 1" canvas board, done in acrylics.


This was a painting for my stepmom for Christmas 2009. She has always loved butterflies and just painted her room purple. This was done on a 24x8" on a 1" canvas board in acrylics.

No comments:

Post a Comment